Sunday, September 10, 2006

You should see....

this house! We have been working for weeks and it has finally all come together! We have literally turned this place upside down. I can't believe all the things sitting in my garage. I keep asking Jeremy where in the world it all came from !?!?! Where did we have all this stuff ?!?!? From closets to drawers and ceilings to base boards! It is all organized and we have made room for baby! Now--- the hArD part! The garage sale this coming weekend! If you live anywhere close by as some of you do you should come check it all out.... its not just our things either its a 5/6 family sale! It is actally so much that we will have to wait for some to sell to be able to sit the remainder of some of it out.

In the process of all the cleaning and new purchases we made (you know those 300 'bright white' hangers and kitchen stuff as I told you about a few posts back) one I love is a new bombay chest Jeremy got for me to put in the staircase landing. It's beautiful! I went and got a plant to put on it (fake of course so I won't kill it) and some awesome picture frames. We are praying that Thursday we will be able to find out what our baby is so we can prepare the nursery. I am so excited about that I can't stand it. Believe it or not my first shower is the first weekend in October. It's not too far away and everyone is dying to know if we are having a boy or girl. We went to register but actually not officially... Jeremy is in revival this week and will return for the ultrasound but leaves again for a mission trip this weekend. This is his last long stretch to be gone so long and so far before the baby is born. I am thankful that over the next upcoming months he will be home more and closer to come when he is away. We picked everything out together so once the sex it finally revealed it can all come together! Have you ever known someone to have to go and pick out things for either or ?!?!? I wanted to be sure he and I did it together so it is the way we did it.

I've gotten several emails regarding my post on nesting... seems to be that you all have been there. Helps me to know I am not the only SiLlY one! I've told the hanger story a million times and it just cracks people up. It won't be the last funny I am sure because I have my list of other things to get done once all of the stuff is sold and the nursery is done. The windows inside and out and the cabinets need new liner. I may have to call Merry Maids if I wear Jeremy & I out (our moms too). What will be something after all of this is if a few other things fall into place for us and we end up buying our first home before the baby is born *!*!*!*!*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I told you this before (I'm not sure) but we did'nt find out what our baby was until week 35!! Because of circumstances with my best friend who threw my shower, we had it around 29 weeks, so most of my stuff was green or yellow, you know, the hideous cross gender colors?! But once I had her, all the pink started arriving!!

Tiffany said...

All the best for the ultrasound! And congratulations on your pregnancy. I miss being pregnant. It's a wonderful feeling to have a new life growing inside you. Thanks for stopping by. And God bless!

Christy said...

Flip Flop - I WILL be finding out very soon. I actually had an ultra sound done when I was 18 weeks and they could have told me then, but we chose not to find out b/c my family wasn't present. If we can't find out this Thurs I will be calling Little Rock to find out what the baby is !!! We had to have a test ran there to to make sure the baby was fine b/c of a test that came back. The baby is perfect and they know what it is so if nothing else we will know real soon! :0) I don't think I can wait any longer!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait ..yet again christy! but I wont be too eager this time I PROMISE!!!