Friday, September 22, 2006

WOOOOW

My hubby is less than 2 hrs from home and boy am I glad. A week away this time was something for me I tell ya! I am ready to have him home for a while! They had a great trip in MN and was able to minister to both the adults and the children. He and my dad were able to hand out lots and lots of bibles, preach to them and win souls! They took alot of pictures so once we have a little extra time I will scan them and post some for you to see! The Indian tribe there is very neglected, forgotten and hungry. They were able to feed them every day and help them with things they needed done around the reservation. I can't wait for them to be go back next year because several of us are going. We plan to give our groceries, feed them every day, witness to them, have church services and teach them about Jesus. I am praying about what God would have me to do now! I am so thankful the mission trip was a great success and the Lord blessed. I have come to realize we all have a mission field to reach - it may be next door, down the street or a few states away. You don't have to go oversea or to another country to tell someone who is lost about Jesus. Amanda is full proof of that. If you have a chance read her story "Exciting News" from this week. It will bless your heart - it did mine!

I hope to have a fun filled, relaxing weekend! I went today and finally got a new cell phone. I love it! Its the smallest flip phone they make! Here is the picture of it...




??????? Tiny huh ??????? It really is this small....

Now if only I can figure it out. I went to get the Pink Razor and the girl talked me out of it. She could have made an extra $150 commission but she didn't care or so she said. She said they are having a lot of problems with the Razors - reception isn't good! If you have a Razor and love it don't hate me or anything - just telling you what the lady told me. I would think she'd be 100% honest especially over a sale difference of $150 bucks! <> Writing this made me think of Amanda's post about her new cell - hope I can figure out how to use mine!

You guys pray we can find out what our precious child is on Tuesday. Its our 8 year Anniversary - it would be wonderful AND I'd really love to get my nursery started seeing as how I have two beds, two everything on hold! I also have my first shower in October. My family wanted to do my first shower and to beat the others to it they are having it early. OH and I was teasing Michelle just today - I am going to find out what this baby is and not tell for a while.. she didn't like that one bit! The Lord is teaching her patience thru my child too!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Yes...You are just sooooooooooo hilarious! Got me laughing my butt off right now......NOT! You are a terd. The longer you wait to tell me, the longer it will be for me to start buying for the baby! I already have 2 things & if that's all you want, then keep your little secret, you funny little thing you! :)~

Christy said...

Girl I promise you - I am going to call you soon as SOON as I know!

Sarah said...

LOL Christy you crack me up!!!!! That was so funny :)

Thank you so much for the encouraging message you left me on my blog. And a special thanks for the prayers:)

Hey I posted something on my blog!
Mission Trips ROCK.. i LOVE it!!!
Man it's awesome to tell people about Jesus and get some people really interested. It's awesome to be able to be used by God, to approach the throne with confidence.

Oh i cant wait for my next mission trip (oct 7th) and you're right we do NOT have to leave our countries, states, we can do it ANYWHERE!! YAY!

Much love,
Sarah

Christy said...

Sarah!!!! I am so glad to see your blogging and came to visit me! Girl you do not have to thank my for my prayers - I know prayer is going to get your thru one day at a time just as it does me and other Christians... Gods grace is sufficent for us! Let me know where your mission trip is and what you will be doing so my husband and I (and our church) can be praying for you! Your precious girl and remember how much God loves you!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA. Ok, now is that phone really as small as it showed up? Anyway, let us know if it's a boy or a girl@