Friday, September 29, 2006

The week of our Anniversary...


This isn't a picture from the day of our Anniversary but this one was taken at a church shower for a friend of ours the week of our Anniversary! We keep trying to figure out how to take ones of ourselves! Ha Ha! Jeremys cheeks are beat red from the wind in MN while on his mission trip and my hair would have to be in my face, the lighting is horrible... my hair isn't black but needless to say I still love this picture!

I had my doctors appointment with my diabetic doctor today. I am doing great! I was a little disappointed I have to admit. I have lost 31 lbs since I was 5 weeks pregnant and I am now almost 24. I had hoped to make it to the 8th month without gaining anything.... well.. I didn't do it... I have gained my first "tiny" bit of weight! YES I have... 6 ounces! The doctor says it is possible it was the bottle of water I drank before I stepped on the scale but I will know for sure in 2 weeks when I do it again. No more sugar free M & M's for me! Ha Ha! I am so serious about this....

I am going to post tonight about our little guy and a picture to share with you. I would have already done so but we keep having scanner issues. I am telling Jeremy I need that new lap top! He just got one so I need one right !?!?!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

i LOVE the picture!! You guys are always smiling so much I bet it's difficult for people around y ou two NOT to cheer up:)

And I cant WAIT for the post about Mr. He. :)

Paula said...

Very sweet. Enjoy these last weeks together because "then there was three" and it will never be the same again. Not in a bad way. A child is a blessing for sure.

Anonymous said...

what a lovely mugshot!!! u two look so sweet together...

Christy said...

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it.. he is the love of my life! I am so blessed! God is good.

Unknown said...

I have to say that Jeremy looks like the sweetest guy ever. You can tell he has a very gentle spirit. His smile says a lot! And you are the life of the party, right?!

Christy said...

You've got it right girl.. he is the most gentle and compassionate person your ever going to meet in life... my prince charming I must say! I love to have fun.... we compliment each other well.. he is a hoot though don't let that smile fool you girl! I bring it out in him if nothing else :0)