Friday, April 21, 2006

Another Miracle~




Isn't this picture priceless ? Even more priceless - the hand of God! While in SC we got word that our dear friends would be having Gabrielle Faith.... Little did we know that she would be born rather fast and with a heart beat of only 1 - Yes, 1... God took over and praise the Lord she is beautiful and doing just wonderful. Heather is now doing fine as well but continues to recover. Please pray continue to for her. I thank you all for your prayers. This is Jo-Elle Grace admiring her new little sister... you can see the smiles on the faces of both daddy and sister!

God is so awesome --- the blessing he pours on us all daily... I know some of you who read my blog do not know our friends but I had to share with you the goodness of our Lord. For those of you who do I thought I'd share the update! When Tim sent these pictures to us today and I just gave God a little more praise for taking care of us all and his miracles are never ending.. thank you heavenly Father!

This is her.... Gabrielle Faith....


4 comments:

Unknown said...

she is beautiful! Just seeing her makes me want another!

Christy said...

I know girl.. me too!

Anonymous said...

she is so precious!! love babies.... I still need to post a picture of my brand new nephew too.

Christy said...

Yes! Please share with us...