Friday, April 28, 2006

... family

I am so excited... I am off for a trip with my family for the weekend.
About twice a year all the women in our family get together and take a trip. Last time it was to Branson and some of the girls weren't able to go so we are going again this weekend. I absolutely can not wait!
My cousin, Angela is having a baby and is due in June. Please pray that we don't have too much fun so the little guy won't try and come early.
Also, my mom never misses church on Sunday (which I don't either no matter where we are we go to church) because she does both Sunday School and Childrens Church but this weekend --- it is her weeend! She is going to get away all weekend long and pamper herself & have a great time!
I won't be blogging again unless it is late Sunday night so you girls have a great weekend!
Kristina, I will be praying for your father in law and Veronica your mom!
Amanda, your on my list as well as Gwen!
I pray blessings for you all this weekend!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the prayers. I have updates posted. HAVE FUN.

Christy said...

Thanks girl... believe it or not, I am blogging hee hee... will read the updates now... God bless

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Christy... you deserve it.

Becky said...

Hey girlie! I do hope you had a great trip this weekend. Hugs! :)

Christy said...

Thanks everyone.. Becky, so glad to hear from you... hope you had a good weekend as well!

Sarah said...

Hi Christy!!
Thank you so much for the comment on my blog!!

I was having one of those days in which the enemy is coming on STRONG and I decided to reming myself of some truths through writing! It really worked :)

I don't know you but I sure hope you had a GREAT weekend:)
And about mood swings...Amanda's mom said something on her blog:
Whenever you feel... rely on your knowledge:)

Keep strong!
Be Blessed!!!

Christy said...

THANKS Sarah - so glad you stopped by.. hope to see more of you.