Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sorry....

I know - I have been really bad at blogging here lately. I have had so much on my plate and its no excuse! There are times I have so much to write about and time - others it is like I am clueless as to what to say and time runs out on me these days. I promise to do better. I know some of you are faithful to visit me daily while others haven't as often and I know why - :0) I haven't been doing much blogging.... I will post tomorrow... promise! I hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday and I will visit you all tomorrow. Veronica, thank you SO much for your beautiful prayer but most importantly because it was from the depths of your heart. I know that when you pray those prayers are bottled up and God will answer them in HIS timing... thank you for praying for me. That is special when someone cares enough to go to God in prayer for you.... I appreciate you so much. Amanda, thank you for being such an inspiration to me... in the midst of your business for being my friend and taking time to send those emails that remind me of where my answers are! You're such a blessing! Ladies, I thank you all for being my friend! Stephanie, haven't heard from you or Faith much lately..I am praying for you... Kristina, your great... I hope some day I am half the mommy you are! :0) Thanks a million for all your hard work to make my blog fabulous!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your so welcome... but know you and all the other ladies will always have a special place in my heart. Take care!

Unknown said...

You are a blessing too! As a stay at home mom, I find so much joy in the blogging world and you are such a great addition to my life. You bless me constantly!

Anonymous said...

thanks for being such a wonderful person. i know someday you will be a great mommy...