Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A little something about me...

Ok.. I haven't had any time at all today to write my "Tuesdays Treasure" so I spent some time tonight in a few minutes I had reading all my frieneds blogs.... I found this on Michelle's and thought I'd do it as well...

Tell me two things no one knows about you.......I have to smile some days I do not feel like it....

I threw away all my music that is not Christian......trashed them all.... hundred of things....


Tell me one thing you wish you could change....... I wish I would have really given Jesus my whole heart before 1997.... I was raised in christian home and I played games for many years.. I tried to ride my parents coat tail but Thank you Lord for saving me, I finally surrendered to your perfect will, I love you!




Tell me one thing you wish for....a healthy and beautiful baby girl OR boy...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool... I always knew you were interesting.

Gwen said...

I'm praying for that for you too!

Wow you threw away all your Cd's! That is impressive!

Christy said...

Thanks girls. Yes I threw everything that wasn't Christian music away.. well, I do have a Carrie Underwood CD that has Jesus take the wheel on it! I am waiting for my hubby to put that on my favorite songs CD... :0)

Unknown said...

I prayed JUST LAST night about a baby for you!

Christy said...

oh girl... and when you pray heaven pays attention!