Saturday, April 22, 2006

I've been tagged...

Girls, I have been tagged by several of you and so I have finally had a little bit of time to sit down and pass this along. Sorry its a little late. My husband just came by to grab some clothes for yet another night away.. he will be back tomorrow afternoon and I am excited! Pray for me, I am adjusting to change in schedules!

Here are my six weird things about me ....

* I LOVE ketchup on my macaroni and cheese

* I am anal about my house being clean.... yes, I know... strange way to put it but I can not stand a messy house. I am not a pack rat and it bugs me for me not to deep clean every single week! This is a huge adjustment for me since working this past month! Pray for me really, it drives me nuts.... My husband is wonderful to have been helping me but its been two weeks since a deep cleaning... I am going cRAzY!

* I can not for any reason get dressed first -- I have to shower, do my make up, hair and then dress.. I can't get out of this routine.. no way!

* Whenever staying in a hotel I have to check out the sheets after turning on the light to make sure nothing is crawing around..... it is a must!

* I get my nails done and my finger nails and toen ails have to match! I can not have one color on one and not the other - even in the winter when I never have on sandles or flip flops!

* When we park our cars in the driveway they must be straight.... I can't stand for people who part all different ways and for those who park in your yard .... oooooh no.... (hopefully none of you do ha ha)

Okay so I was honest.... I now wanna here some weird things from Amanda, Michelle , and Laura

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I use to be anal about cleaning and I say I have gotten better. Well I really scrubbed my bathrooms last weekend ... and I SAY I am okay but the rest of my house could use a good cleaning ... but oh do I hate to dust. I will have to pray that God give me the energy to do it because I AM SO GROUCHY and snapping at my kids and husband about it. I so do not like feeling this way. I HAVE APOLOGIZED TO MY KIDS BUT I still have guilt about doing that and feeling like this. So in a sense..I REALLY HAVEN'T CHANGED.

Christy said...

Girl we are all human and have our 'moments'... I love ya and am praying for you! Pray for me too!

Anonymous said...

those were fun to read. toof unny!

Michelle said...

First of all, my blogspot is the wrong address, silly! It's michelles-mayhem. You're nuts...and one of the most anal people I know. But so am I. I'll post my 6 wierds tomorrow. But how come you didn't TAG me? :)

Michelle said...

By the way Missy, when you have three vehicles & a narrow driveway, it's hard to park them side by side. We have to zig zag them to get doors open! Were you relating this comment to me & my crooked parking?! LOL!!!!
Yep, I check my hotel sheets too.
And as picky as I am about having a clean house, my priorities are different...I want to be with the kids when they get home, instead of cleaning a chaotic bedroom! :o)
LOVE YA!

Christy said...

I will fix it girl.. Sorry.. Also, I did tag you... you, Amanda and Laura I believe. No I wasn't meaning anything towards you -- you just know how I am about things!

Christy said...

I know.. I know!