Monday, April 03, 2006

In need of advice from the ladies...

Ladies, I have a huge burden on my heart. I do not know even know where to begin and because so many people read my blog I have to be very careful of what I say... I can not go into alot of detail but I am just sick! My stomach is upset, I have a million little questions running around in my mind, I am disappointed, afraid and have no idea what to think. I have prayed and have no answer... Jeremy has prayed about it, we have prayed about it together and still......... no answer!

I have a friend who called me to tell me something that another friend did.... she wasn't gossiping.. it was out of love and pure concern that she called.. .. she asked me my opinion and for once........... I was speachless.......... Yes me, speachless... I know the greatest thing I can do is pray ........ I know if God doesn't direct me I shouldn't say a word .... RIGHT? If you ask God to show you something particular about someone and he doesn't ......... then what ? I really need some advice....... if I think fleshly I could be so wrong... spiritually I have no answer to her question... I've asked God.. isn't that all I can do ?

I know this doesn't make much sense.. I just can't write alot about it... if God leads you, email me...

---- Help.. need advice!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just keep praying about it and the holy spirit will lead you.

Christy said...

that is my problem Veronica.. he isn't leading me any direction about this!

V. said...

Hi Christy,

Time and eternity are in his hands. Unless there is somebody that will be hurt if you wait, just be patient.

Wait on the Lord.

He doesn't always respond in our timing, but he is faithful TO respond.

Unknown said...

Christy, I will email you later. This is my advice and I really prayed about this too. Don't do anything. Wait upon the Lord. That's it! Stay quiet and rest in Him. I believe when you are obedient and you wait, God will work out every detail of the situation. I promise.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amanda. You should say nothing unless you feel directed by the Lord.

Christy said...

Thank you Ladies! Amanda, got your email... Thanks! :0) You have one coming... V - no one is danger but could very well be! Keep praying Ladies!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amanda... Christy... she sounds like a smart lady!

Gwen said...

I know I'm late on this but I totally agree with Amanda! If you need anything let me know. I will say prayers for you and your friend.

Christy said...

You girls, thanks.. Amanda has been a real friend.. thanks Amanda and all my other buddies.

Sonya Terrell said...

Christy...I'm sorry I haven't read your post in a few days(been way busy)and I hate to hear you are hurting. I hope by now things are getting resolved! I love you girl, and I will be praying for you!