Thursday, April 27, 2006

Do I ever feel horrible... I have reread some of my blog entries and one day I am up on the mountain and the next in the lowest valley. Man, I could make myself depressed by reading some of my entries lately! For all of my blogging friends I am so sorry - I am thankful you are still with me. I've had so much change going on lately both physical and spiritual. I think today I finally got it..... change is good. It is not always a bad thing...

I think of it like this, if I were to have gotten saved and never changed I'd never grown so I'd not be where I am today. God has been using change to get me out of my comfort zone and weeding some things. He has been calling me out of some things and away from some things.... please pray that I accept change and am obedient in all things. Even when it concerns people in my life.

I know now why the battles that have gone on this week! I wrote about that battles we face and how we are never alone! I had it heavily on my heart and couldn't get it out in writing for some time. I finally wrote my blog entry and released it. Then Tuesday and Wednesday were horrible days because of different battles going on. I know now exactly why.... today the Lord confirmed we will be starting a visitation at church once every other week and also a young converts class. This is something a friend and I have been talking about for a while now.. even felt led to do but never took action. I have prayed about these things and a friend has the same burden on her heart. My dad is the pastor and I just got off the phone with him, he confimed they are both a go! He and others are excited about a fire that seems to be stiring in some of us! I knew if it was totally God he'd confirm it. These are the reasons the devil was fighting so hard this week to cause division. He didn't want the unity and the zeal to win souls! I've always had a heart for teen girls. When Jeremy pastored I had my class of girls and I adored them. I know God has called me to reach out and I pray if He can use me in some small way to begin this class I wanna be used. It isn't for teens so it will be different! More change priase the Lord! I do not want to be a teacher, I just want to lead them to His word because His word has all the instruction. Too many times Sunday School becomes a certain format and a 'routine' - I pray this will be a study and we can just dive into His word!


It will begin on next Sunday morning and our first study will be Matthew. I know the Lord will bless as well all study His word together. Our visitation will begin May 4th and we are welcoming all who would like to join us.
Please pray for us because I know some of you know what is it like to knock doors. You win some you turn some away. I am not afraid to share Jesus but do know some are shy. I pray God will speak to some of those who may be because I believe those are some times the ones who run from that calling. We all have a work to do and I just want to do all I can. Our church is an older congragation and we as younger christians need to be about the Fathers business because if not what will we leave the generation behind us ?

Thank you Lord for confirming your will and also for giving me peace that change in my personal life is good. Thank you for your blessing and most of all your love and friendship. Father, there is no friend like you! I want to thank you even for the seasons in my life when some things come and then some things go. Help me to accept that even when it concerns people I love. Once again, thank you for my husband. He was sent to me straight from heaven and is the most precious person you've ever give to me. I do not say this prideful but humble that you gave him to me to share my life with. Jesus, I love and adore you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that God cleared up some things for you. Also, I can't really drive from Ok to Ak for Sunday School or I might be tempted....:)

Anonymous said...

ps- i have a post you should read from today. it's pretty important

Christy said...

your too funny girl. I will check out your post AND I am praying for your father and mother in law...