Monday, April 03, 2006

Remember....

Tomorrow is "Treasured Tuesday"... I just happened to remember when reading Faith's blog entry today. This is something I too really enjoy! I hope that you will join us if you haven't already. I love sharing my heart with friends, especially about things that mean so much to me. Also, it doesn't have to be something materialistic!Infact, the things I treasure closest to my heart aren't..... they are the ones I love! Amanda (Far More Than Rubies) said something I really liked in a previous post --- people come and go but our families are forever! I can't wait to hear about your "Treasure"....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What is Tuesdays treasure exactly? I have never done any of this stuff on my blog. Thanks Christy, you always make my days brighter. Always!

Christy said...

Its called Tuesdays Treasure.. you just talk about something you treasure whether it be someone, something someone said or did, something materialistic... Your shoes would be a good one. I know you love your shoes girl! I remember your blog once that you by shoes no matter the size to go with your clothes. I loved that one! Ha Ha... :0) You could talk about something your greatgrandmother taught you ... whatever your heart tells you.. you can read a few of mine... As always, thanks for your compliments.

Anonymous said...

so true christy... families are forever