Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My friends... thursdays treasure~

I just want to give God praise for all he has done for me!
One of the things in my life I treasure most are my friendships. I have some of the greatest friends God has ever blessed someone with.... and he chose me! Thank you Lord for putting some of the most fabulous women in my life....

God has blessed me with friends I can share my laugh with, cry with, and love whichever it may be... friends I can talk to or be silent... friends I can shop with, scrapbook with, or have a great conversation sitting at dinner..... friends I can be who I am, who believe in me and have faith in who I shall some day become... friends I have shared my deepest secrets or great fears.... friends I can trust, rely on and friends who comfort.....most imporantly, those who share Jesus with me... we pray together, learn together and grow together....

YOU are my sister in Chist, my friend...

Whether we indeed are very close or far apart, you are in my heart - Whether I have known you for a minute or a million years.... I love you!

For those of you I have met blogging... you've each enriched my life and I am so thankful to have met you...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so weird... for my tuesday treasure I was going to do something like that.. Say thanks for all my blogging friends and give thanks to God. Love your post!

Christy said...

thanks girl.. your so precious!

Sonya Terrell said...

It's weird Christy...we are friends and we have never met!! I hope that can change one day!

Unknown said...

Christy, I can't wait to meet you in person!

Christy said...

Me either ... we'll make plans soon!